2-bedroom apartment for sale
Tudor Lodge, 335 Warwick Road, Solihull, B92 7AA - Asking Price £165,000
- GROUND FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL - RECEPTION HALL WITH SECURITY INTERCOM
- LIVING ROOM WITH ACCESS TO THE COMMUNAL GARDENS
- FITTED KITCHEN
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS - BATHROOM
- ELECTRIC HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZING
- COMMUNAL RESIDENTS LOUNGE - COMMUNAL LAUNDRY
- COMMUNAL GUEST SUITE
- COMMUNAL GARDENS AND PARKING
- MINIMUM AGE 60 - ON SITE MANAGER
- 24 HOUR CARE-LINE COMMUNICATION
- NO CHAIN
6 Tudor Lodge is a tastefully presented, 2 double bedroom, ground floor, retirement apartment for the over 60’s, being most conveniently situated to the excellent local shops on ‘Dovehouse Parade’ and set within delightful communal gardens.
We have been advised that the property is Leasehold with approximately 111 years unexpired (125 years from 2008) and is subject to an annual service charge of £3,040 PA and an annual ground rent of £719.67 PA. You should check this with your legal advisor before exchanging contracts.
Solihull Borough Council
Click for EPC Information
Misrepresentation Act 1967
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.