3-bedroom semi-detached house sold
Heaton Road, Solihull, B91 2DY - Asking Price £475,000
- ENTRANCE PORCH - RECEPTION HALL
- RE-FITTED GUEST CLOAKROOM
- LOUNGE - SITTING ROOM
- OPEN PLAN DINING RE-FITTED KITCHEN WITH UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- RE-FITTED UTILITY
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS - RE-FITTED EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- RE-FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZING
- OAK FLOORING TO GROUND FLOOR
- SUBSTANTIAL SOUTH-WESTERLY FACING ESTABLISHED REAR GARDEN
- INTEGRAL GARAGE - DRIVEWAY PARKING
- EXTENDED - FREEHOLD
7 Heaton Road is a handsome, much improved, thoughtfully extended and beautifully presented, traditional, 3 double bedroom, semi-detached family home, being most conveniently situated in this highly desirable residential area,
' We have loved living in Heaton Road since 2010 - the property has been great for all local amenities - Dovehouse Parade is a 5-minute walk away and Solihull Town Centre is a 25-minute walk away - the property is close to two Rail Stations allowing an easy commute to Birmingham & London and the M42 , M5 & M6 are all easily accessible within a few minutes' drive.
The house has been a great home for us - we have loved the South Facing Garden during the summers an having under floor heating in our large family kitchen has meant that this has been a hub for both family & friends to gather when the winter has arrived. '
Solihull Borough Council
Click for EPC Information
Misrepresentation Act 1967
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.