2-bedroom apartment sold subject to contract
Union Road, 18 Union Road, Solihull, B91 3DH - Asking Price £230,000
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL - LIFT ACCESS
- RECEPTION HALL WITH INTERCOM
- DUAL ASPECT OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM/FITTED KITCHEN WITH FEATURE 'JULIETTE' BALCONY
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- ELECTRIC HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZING
- GATED ALLOCATED UNDERGROUND PARKING
- CENTRAL SOLIHULL TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- NO CHAIN
Apartment 55, 18 Union Road is a well-proportioned, tastefully presented, 2 double bedroom, first floor apartment, being most conveniently situated within Solihull town centre and benefiting from lift access, secure underground parking and no chain.
We have been advised that the property is LEASEHOLD for approximately 125 years unexpired (125 years from 2006) and is subject to a current annual service charge of £2,100, paid half yearly (this figure may be subject to slight fluctuation) and a current annual ground rent of £189.44, paid half yearly. You should check this with your legal advisor before exchanging contracts.
Solihull Borough Council
Click for EPC Information
Misrepresentation Act 1967
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.