3-bedroom semi-detached house sold
Coverdale Road, Solihull, B92 7NT - Asking Price £325,000
- LOUNGE WITH LOG BURNER - DINING ROOM
- NEW KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- 3 GENEROUS SIZED BEDROOMS - NEW SHOWER ROOM
- NEW GAS CENTRAL HEATING (APP CONTROLLED) - DOUBLE GLAZING
- LARGE REAR GARDEN WITH REAR PATIO AND LOG STORE
- 900GB FTTP (HIGH SPEED INTERNET) INC. HARD WIRED INSTALLATION
- HARD WIRED SECURITY AND SMOKE ALARM SYSTEM (APP CONTROLLED)
- TANDOM GARAGE INCOPORATING UTLITY AREA
- NEW ROOF - NEW DRIVEWAY PARKING
- PLANNING PERMISSION FOR 2-STOREY/SINGLE STOREY SIDE AND REAR EXTENSION
- NO CHAIN
75 Coverdale Road is an attractive, expensively renovated and beautifully presented
family home. Traditional in style, this 3 bedroom semi-detached property is modernly
finished and comes with the benefit of approved planning permission for a 2 story side
and rear extension, a large rear garden and no upward chain.
Having lived on Coverdale Road for the past 4 years, we have been incredibly fortunate to have been surrounded by fantastic neighbours in a friendly and family orientated area. We have benefited from the convenience of the location when commuting to work via nearby train stations and road links, as well as the wide range of excellent local amenities all within walking distance.
We have thoroughly enjoyed fully refurbishing our home into a beautifully modern space in which to bring up a family. We wanted to create a warm and inviting environment that combined the property’s original features with a more contemporary finish. Such highlights include the restoration of the original 1930's solid wood doors and the fireplace with the inclusion of a stunning log burner. The vintage column radiators throughout beautifully contrast the more stylised fixtures and finishes.
The exterior offers a large block paved drive to accommodate multiple vehicles and a generously sized, south-east facing garden ready to be landscaped. We recently added a stunning, raised Indian sandstone patio as to enjoy the sun all day long. A lot of love went in to creating our home and we hope that the new owners enjoy the property as much as we have.
Solihull Borough Council
Misrepresentation Act 1967
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.