1-bedroom cottage sold subject to contract
Lansdowne, Bourton-on-the-Water, Cheltenham, GL54 2AR - Asking Price £230,000
- CHARACTER DOUBLE FRONTED COTTAGE
- NEWLY REFURBISHED
- LIVING ROOM WITH OPEN FIREPLACE (RECENTLY SWEPT CHIMNEY)
- RE-FITTED FULLY INTEGRATED KITCHEN
- 1 DOUBLE BEDROOM - RE-FITTED BATHROOM
- NEW GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING WITH 'SALUS' THERMOSTAT CONTROL
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- NEW ELECTRICAL REWIRING - NEW PLUMBING
- NEW MAINS GAS INSTALLATION - NEWLY REPOINTED BRICKWORK
- SOUTH FACING FRONT COURTYARD GARDEN (NO REAR GARDEN)
- SEASONAL ON-STREET PARKING ONLY (NO DRIVEWAY)
- CONVENIENT VILLAGE SETTING
- IDEAL HOLIDAY LET - FREEHOLD
Peartree Cottage is a stunning, newly refurbished and much improved, one double bedroom, double fronted, semi-detached character cottage residence, enjoying an enviably peaceful, yet highly convenient location in this highly desirable Cotswold village setting.
I have enjoyed bringing this old Cotswold stone cottage back to life. It is cool in the summer and warm in the winter (especially with the open fire) due to the exceptionally thick walls. It is a five minute walk into the centre of the village and a stone’s throw from the Mousetrap Inn for an excellent menu. The south facing garden is a sun trap and very private. I moved here from Dartmouth and plan to return. They do not build houses like this anymore!
Cotswold District Council
Click for EPC Information
Misrepresentation Act 1967
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.