4-bedroom semi-detached house sold subject to contract
Thurlston Avenue, Solihull, B92 7NY - Asking Price £350,000
- RECESSED PORCH - RECEPTION HALL
- GUEST CLOAKROOM
- DINING ROOM - EXTENDED LOUNGE
- EXTENDED FITTED KITCHEN WITH FEATURE VAULTED CEILING
- FIRST & SECOND FLOOR LANDINGS
- 4 BEDROOMS - EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- RE-FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZING
- 3 STOREYS
- LARGE ESTABLISHED REAR GARDEN
- TRIPLE LENGTH SIDE GARAGE - DRIVEWAY PARKING
- FREEHOLD - NO CHAIN
11A Thurlston Avenue is a thoughtfully extended, tastefully presented, 3 storey, traditional, 4 bedroom, semi-detached family home, being conveniently situated within this peaceful, highly popular residential area and benefiting from no upward chain.
We have enjoyed living here for 28 years, it is a great sized family home, ideal for us and our 2 children, whilst growing up. It is on a quiet, friendly road and is perfectly placed for all local amenities, schools, transport networks and several local parks. It has a well established south facing garden, ideal for family parties and benefits from a triple length garage. We have really enjoyed living here but are now looking to downsize.
Solihull Borough Council
Click for EPC Information
Misrepresentation Act 1967
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.