4-bedroom mews sold subject to contract
John Nash Square, Kenilworth, CV8 1RJ - Asking Price £400,000
- RECEPTION HALL - GUEST CLOAKROOM
- RE-FITTED DINING KITCHEN
- FIRST AND SECOND FLOOR GALLERIED LANDINGS
- FIRST FLOOR LIVING ROOM
- 4 BEDROOMS
- RE-FITTED EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- RE-FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZING
- INTEGRAL GARAGE WITH UTILITY AREA
- ESTABLISHED COTTAGE STYLE REAR GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY PARKING - FREEHOLD
16 John Nash Square is a handsome, much improved, tastefully presented, modern, 3 storey, 4 bedroom, family mews residence, enjoying an enviably peaceful, yet highly convenient cul-de-sac setting within comfortable strolling distance of Kenilworth town centre.
The secluded Square has a great community spirit.
Location is excellent, just a few minutes walk to town and the train station and 2 minutes drive to the A46.
A versatile property which we use as two living areas on the middle floor but could easily be used as an additional en-suite bedroom adding to the two double bedrooms and study on the top floor.
The kitchen diner with french doors to the courtyard makes for a great family space.
Warwick District Council
Click for EPC Information
Misrepresentation Act 1967
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.