4-bedroom detached house sold subject to contract
Packington Lane, Maxstoke, Coleshill, Birmingham, B46 2QN - Asking Price £625,000
- ENTRANCE PORCH - RECEPTION HALL
- GUEST CLOAKROOM - STUDY
- LOUNGE WITH INGLENOOK AND LOG BURNER
- CONSERVATORY WITH UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- DINING ROOM WITH LOG BURNER
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN WITH AGA COOKER - UTILITY ROOM
- 4 BEDROOMS (3 DOUBLE) - EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- LPG FIRED CENTRAL HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZING
- PRIVATE DRAINGE
- DELIGHTFUL ESTABLISHED GARDENS HAVING A FEATURE 'DONKEY SHED'
- ADJACENT PONY PADDOCK - MAGNIFICENT PANARAMIC COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- REMOTE CONTROL GATED DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR MULTIPLE VEHICLES
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE AND CARPORT - IMPRESSIVE CORNER PLOT
Church End Cottage is a charming, much loved, thoughtfully extended, tastefully presented, 4 bedroom, detached, character cottage residence, set on an impressive corner plot, enjoying magnificent, panoramic countryside views, within this delightful North Warwickshire village and benefiting from an AGA cooker, a brace of log burners, a detached double garage, established, well tended gardens and a pony paddock.
I have absolutely loved living in this house, it has such a homely and warm feeling about it and I shall be sad to leave. The kitchen is the heart of the house with the heat of the red Aga. I had never used an Aga before but found it very easy to adjust to and there is a huge benefit from having the oven on all the time, always ready to go , with the added bonus of the heating the house. The kitchen always becomes the focal point of every party!
One of the many things I love about this house are its’ period features. There are several beautiful exposed oak beams and the inglenook fireplace in the lounge is stunning and makes it a very cosy room, especially when the wood burner is roaring.
Outside, the views across the fields are nothing short of stunning, especially as the sun rises over the horizon and the garden benefits all day being south facing. Something very special is the original ‘donkey shed’ at the bottom of the garden that dates back to the 19th Century and I have a passion for wanting to ensure that it is nurtured and cared for for another 100 years.
North Warwickshire Council
Click for EPC Information
Misrepresentation Act 1967
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.