4-bedroom detached house sold
Hutchings Lane, Shirley, Solihull, B90 1TB - Asking Price £750,000
- CANOPY PORCH - RECEPTION HALL
- LOUNGE WITH LOG BURNER - CONSERVATORY
- OPEN-PLAN DINING ROOM WITH BI-FOLD DOORS
- RE-FITTED FULLY INTEGRATED BREAKFAST KITCHEN WITH BI-FOLD DOORS
- STUDY - SNUG
- RE-FITTED GUEST CLOAKROOM - UTILITY
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS - 2 RE-FITTED EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOMS
- RE-FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZING
- SEPARATE SELF CONTAINED STUDIO-APARTMENT/ANNEX WITH ELECTRIC UNDERFLOOR HEATING AND JULIETTE BALCONY
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- DOUBLE GARAGE - DRIVEWAY PARKING
2 Hutchings Lane is a thoughtfully, substantially and expensively extended and much improved, 4 double bedroom, executive detached family home, benefitting from the addition of a separate, self contained studio- apartment/annexe and being set in a most convenient, yet peaceful cul-de-sac location, enjoying delightful views to the front over the Stratford-upon-Avon Canal and surrounding countryside.
We have owned 2 Hutchings Lane since it was built in 2002. As a newly married couple it was just the 2 of us that moved in but during the last 17 years it’s become a proper family home with the arrival of our 3 children, my husband’s mum and our dog Jessie. During that time our home has evolved to meet our ever changing needs and our friends and neighbours joke that not many walls are in the same place as where they first started. It’s a beautiful spot in the village by the canal, it’s peaceful and private with great neighbours and much loved over the years.
We have decided to move as I reluctantly have to admit we need more space for my new gardening business which you will see if you visit our home is filling every nook and cranny of our garden.
Solihill Borough Council
Click for EPC Information
Misrepresentation Act 1967
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.