4-bedroom detached house sold subject to contract
Kemerton Way, Shirley, Solihull, B90 4XG - Asking Price £535,000
- PILLARED CANOPY PORCH - RECEPTION HALL
- RE-FITTED GUEST CLOAKROOM
- LOUNGE - EXTENDED LIVING/DINING ROOM
- EXTENDED SITTING ROOM
- RE-FITTED CUCCINA BREAKFAST KITCHEN - RE-FITTED LAUNDRY ROOM
- HOME OFFICE/PLAYROOM - BOOT ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH RE-FITTED DRESSING ROOM - RE-FITTED PORCELANOSA ENSUITE BATHROOM
- 3 FURTHER BEDROOMS (2 DOUBLE) - RE-FITTED PORCELANOSA BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZING
- GARAGE - DRIVEWAY PARKING
- ESTABLISHED REAR GARDEN
8 Kemerton Way is a substantially and thoughtfully extended, tastefully presented, modern, executive, 4 bedroom detached family residence, enjoying a peaceful, yet convenient, cul-de-sac situation in this highly sought after residential area.
This has been a fantastic family home for nearly 20 years and we could not wish for a better location. The surrounding area has a lot to offer with shops, pubs, restaurants, schools and parks as well as easy access for travel with brilliant road, rail and airport links.
The accommodation itself has all the features for a happy home life. There are enough rooms for people to have their own space and the main rooms are big enough to entertain family and friends. We have invested a great deal of thought, effort, and money into extending and decorating our house to create a flexible, convenient and comfortable home for our family to enjoy for the long term. In addition, planning permission, which we didn’t need, has been approved to extend an upstairs bedroom into a 2nd master bedroom with en-suite and to add a 5th bedroom for a growing family.
We are relocating down South which means leaving our wonderful home for someone else to make their own and, we hope, to continue enjoying as we have.
Solihull Borough Council
Click for EPC Information
Misrepresentation Act 1967
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.