4-bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Whitefields Road, Solihull, B91 3NT - Asking Price £650,000
- ENTRANCE PORCH - RECEPTION HALL
- LOUNGE - DINING ROOM
- FITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN - UTILITY
- REAR LOBBY - RE-FITTED GUEST SHOWER ROOM
- LARGE ORANGERY
- 4 BEDROOMS - RE-FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZING
- ESTABLISHED REAR GARDEN - REAR GARAGE
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION - FREEHOLD
- NO CHAIN
22 Whitefields Road is a stunning, well presented, thoughtfully extended, Edwardian, 4 bedroom, character, semi-detached family home, enjoying a most convenient cul-de-sac situation being within a short strolling distance of Touchwood and the town centre and benefitting from no upward chain.
From waking with the sun in the bedroom in the morning, to watching it go down in the evening in the orangery, this house is a joy to live in. It has a warm feel to it, period features with modern facilities – it makes living in Solihull an easy pleasure.
Solihull Borough Council
Click for EPC Information
Misrepresentation Act 1967
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.