4-bedroom semi-detached house sold subject to contract
Bryanston Road, Solihull, B91 1EN - Asking Price £530,000
- CANOPY PORCH - RECEPTION HALL
- EXTENDED RE-FITTED LIVING/DINING KITCHEN WITH BI-FOLD DOORS
- RE-FITTED UTILITY - RE-FITTED GUEST CLOAKROOM
- 4 BEDROOMS - RE-FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM
- RE-FITTED ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZING
- ESTABLISHED SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE - DRIVEWAY PARKING
37 Bryanston Road is a most beautifully presented, thoughtfully and substantially extended, traditional, 4 bedroom, semi-detached family home, enjoying a most convenient situation within this much sought after residential location.
We relocated to Solihull from London and purchased this property from Simon Burt in 2016. We have lovingly updated the house to give it a more contemporary look and feel which has given us a lovely low-maintenance, functional home.
It has truly been our happiest home located on a quiet street yet close to Solihull town centre and its amenities with fantastic schools very close by.
Our home benefits from a very private south facing garden with patio that we use throughout the year and beautiful kitchen-diner that has been the heart of the house.
Solihull Borough Council
Click for EPC Information
Misrepresentation Act 1967
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.