4-bedroom detached house sold subject to contract
Kenilworth Road, Balsall Common, Coventry, CV7 7EW - Offers in Excess of £650,000
- ENTRANCE PORCH - RECEPTION HALL
- RE-FITTED GUEST CLOAKROOM
- LOUNGE WITH LOG BURNER - SITTING ROOM
- DINING ROOM - RE-FITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- RE-FITTD UTILITY - RE-FITTED GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
- 4 BEDROOMS - RE-FITTED EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- BALCONY - DRESSING ROOM
- RE-FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZING
- ESTABLISHED SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN WITH HOT-TUB
- GRAVELLED DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR MULTIPLE VIHICLES - DOUBLE GARAGE
- FREEHOLD - NO CHAIN
152 Kenilworth Road is a handsome, thoughtfully extended, immaculately presented, 4 bedroom, period, detached, family home, enjoying a most convenient location in this highly sought after, contemporary village, situated within the borough of Solihull.
The outstanding school, the excellent road and rail links and of course we fell in love with The Gables.
The Village life is excellent with many welcoming pubs, restaurants and recreational clubs.
We have made subtle changes in the 10 years we have lived here, all based around keeping the traditional features and feel of the property but making it more suitable for modern living.
Now the children have grown and flown, it is time for us to open a new chapter in our lives and give another family the opportunity to enjoy this wonderful home.
Solihull Borough Council
Click for EPC Information
Misrepresentation Act 1967
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.