4-bedroom detached house sold subject to contract
Buryfield Road, Solihull, B91 2BB - Asking Price £575,000
- ENTRANCE PORCH - RECEPTION HALL
- RE-FITTED OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN
- RE-FITTED UTILITY - REAR LOBBY
- RE-FITTED GUEST CLOAKROOM
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- RE-FITTED JACK & JILL ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- RE-FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM WITH BUILT IN TV
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZING
- FORE GARDEN - REAR GARDEN
- INTEGRAL GARAGE - DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR MULTIPLE VEHICLES
171 Buryfield Road is a thoughtfully extended and reconfigured, much improved, tastefully presented, well proportioned, 4 double bedroom, traditional, detached, family home, conveniently situated in this highly sought after residential area.
We have loved living in our home. Having moved in at the beginning of 2011, moving out briefly in 2013 to allow significant renovation works to take place. No expense has been spared in modernising our home with us taking the house back to the brickwork and fitting new electrics, central heating, wall insulation, bathrooms, kitchen and redecorating throughout.
Solihull Borough Council
Click for EPC Information
Misrepresentation Act 1967
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.