3-bedroom semi-detached house sold subject to contract
Wagon Lane, Solihull, B92 7PW - Asking Price £300,000
- RECESSED PORCH - RECEPTION HALL
- LIVING ROOM - SITTING ROOM
- CONSERVATORY WITH UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- EXTENDED RE-FITTED KITCHEN - CONSERVATORY
- 3 BEDROOMS - FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZING
- ESTABLISHED REAR GARDEN - FRONT GARDEN
- GARAGE WITH STORE - DRIVEWAY PARKING
46 Wagon Lane is a thoughtfully extended, tastefully presented, 3 bedroom, modern, semi-detached family home, enjoying a convenient location in this popular residential area.
We have spent 30 happy years living at Wagon Lane. We have had fun in our beautiful south facing garden celebrating numerous events here with our family and friends. Lovely times have been spent enjoying barbecues and musical evenings in our summerhouse and conservatory.
We consider ourselves lucky to belong to a community of neighbours that are both caring and considerate. Also there is the convenience of good transport links into Solihull and Birmingham via the bus or the train. Our children have had the opportunity to walk to both their primary and secondary schools and there are a variety of shops and supermarkets within walking distance from the property,too.
Solihull Borough Council
Click for EPC Information
Misrepresentation Act 1967
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.