3-bedroom semi-detached house sold subject to contract
Knightsbridge Road, Solihull, B92 8RE - Asking Price £325,000
- ENTRANCE PORCH - RECEPTION HALL
- RE-FITTED GUEST CLOAKROOM
- LOUNGE WITH LOG BURNER
- MAGNIFICENT EXTENDED RE-FITTED DINING KITCHEN
- 3 BEDROOMS - RE-FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZING
- ESTABLISHED REAR GARDEN - SUMMER HOUSE WITH POWER AND HEAT
- GARAGE - DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR MULTIPLE VEHICLES
- FREEHOLD - EXTENDED
66 Knightsbridge Road is a beautifully presented, impressively extended, traditional, 3 bedroom, semi-detached family home, conveniently situated in this sought after residential area.
We have really loved living in our family home the past 10 years. It's such a peaceful area, having the tree lined canal at the back makes you feel you are in the countryside. We are also blessed to have great neighbours around us. 3 years ago we extended downstairs into a wonderful open living space. We lovingly designed it ourselves and enjoy the sociable, light space we have created to enjoy with our growing family. We hope another family get to love it as much as we do.
Solihull Borough CouncilClick for EPC Information
Misrepresentation Act 1967
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.