4-bedroom semi-detached house sold subject to contract
Beechnut Lane, Solihull, B91 2NU - Asking Price £500,000
- CANOPY PORCH - ENTRANCE HALL
- RECEPTION HALL WITH ORIGINAL MINTON TILED FLOOR
- LOUNGE WITH LOG BURNER - DINING ROOM
- EXTENDED LIVING ROOM - EXTENDED RE-FITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- UTILITY - RE-FITTED GUEST CLOAKROOM
- 4 BEDROOMS - RE-FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - MAJORITY DOUBLE GLAZING
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN - GARAGE
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- FREEHOLD - BUILT 1905
69 Beechnut Lane is a stunning, beautifully presented, thoughtfully and substantially extended, Edwardian, 4 bedroom, semi-detached family residence, enjoying a mist convenient situation within this much sought after residential location.
This has been a wonderful family home for us and our two children. The extended living space gives us a fantastic family space but the additional lounge means we can keep an area just for grown ups! The house is full of character and maintains some fantastic original features.
The close proximity of amenities, parks, schools, shops, doctors, pharmacies, pub are of great value.
We have wonderful neighbours on all sides, the area is quiet yet central, we are able to walk into Solihull Town Centre in 15mins. We are also ideally situated for road networks.
Solihull Borough Council
Click for EPC Information
Misrepresentation Act 1967
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.