4-bedroom semi-detached house sold subject to contract
Skip Lane, Walsall, WS5 3LP - Offers in Excess of £700,000
- IN EXCESS OF 2,100 SQUARE FEET
- NEWLY & EXTENSIVELY REFURBISHED
- RECEPTION HALL - GUEST CLOAKROOM
- LOUNGE - SITTING ROOM
- FULLY INTEGRATED LIVING/DINING KITCHEN WITH BIFOLD DOORS AND A FEATURE CEILING LANTERN
- FITTED UTILITY/SECOND KITCHEN - BOILER ROOM
- 4 BEDROOMS - 2 EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZING
- DEEP FORE GARDEN OFFERING DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR MULTIPLE VEHICLES AND EV CHARGING POINT
- SUBSTANTIAL REAR GARDEN
- PERMITTED DEVELOPMENT FOR A LOFT CONVERSION ADDING 2 ADDITIONAL BEDROOMS (SUBJECT TO FORMAL CONFIRMATION)
- NO CHAIN
65 Skip Lane is a handsome, well proportioned, 4 bedroom, 2 en-suite, semi-detached, family residence, having been thoughtfully and substantially extended and extensively refurbished in full, by the current owners. Presented to the highest specification throughout and set on an impressive, elevated plot, in a peaceful, highly desirable residential area; this beautiful home demands an early internal viewing to fully appreciate the amazing space this accommodation offers. Extending to in excess of 2,100 square feet, which also benefits from immediate vacant possession and no upward chain.
We have been advised that the property is FREEHOLD, however you should check this with your legal advisor before exchanging contracts.
Walsall Council - Tax Band E
Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage
Click for EPC Information
Misrepresentation Act 1967
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.