4-bedroom semi-detached house sold subject to contract
Bradbury Road, Solihull, B92 8AE - Offers in Excess of £450,000
- ENTRANCE HALL - RECEPTION HALL
- GUEST CLOAKROOM
- FULLY INTEGRATED LIVING/DINING KITCHEN WITH BIFOLD DOORS AND A FEATURE CEILING LANTERN
- 4 BEDROOMS - 2 EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZING
- EASILY MAINTAINED FRONT, SIDE AND REAR GARDENS
- REAR GARAGE - DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR MULTIPLE VEHICLES
- THOUGHTFULLY AND SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED AND REFURBISHED
- CORNER PLOT - NO CHAIN
17 Bradbury Road is a handsome, well proportioned, 4 bedroom, 2 en-suite, 3 storey, semi-detached, family residence, having been thoughtfully and substantially extended and extensively refurbished in full, by the current owner. Presented to the very highest standard throughout and set on an impressive corner plot, in this peaceful, highly desirable residential area, this impressive home demands an early internal viewing to fully appreciate the spacious, highly specified accommodation on offer, which also benefits from immediate vacant possession and no upward chain.
We have been advised that the property is FREEHOLD, however you should check this with your legal advisor before exchanging contracts.
Solihull Borough Council - Tax Band D
Click for EPC Information
Misrepresentation Act 1967
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.