3-bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Fillongley Road, Meriden, Coventry, CV7 7LT - Offers in Excess of £450,000
- ENTRANCE PORCH - RECEPTION HALL
- LIVING ROOM - SITTING ROOM
- EXTENDED RE-FITTED DINING KITCHEN
- RE-FITTED GUEST SHOWER ROOM
- 3 BEDROOMS - RE-FITTED BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING WITH NEW (2 YEAR OLD) BOILER- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GARAGE - DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR MULTIPLE VEHICLES
- LARGE ESTABLISHED REAR GARDEN
- NO CHAIN
112 Fillongley Road is a well-proportioned, thoughtfully extended and much improved, beautifully presented, traditional, 3-bedroom, semi-detached family home, enjoying a peaceful, yet convenient, setting being within a short strolling distance of Meriden village centre.
A spacious family home that we have modernised from top to bottom with alot of love and tlc!
With a generous drive and a large south facing garden, it's peaceful, not over looked and absolutely beautiful all year round.
We hope someone loves this house as much as we have.
We have been advised that the property is FREEHOLD, however you should check this with your legal advisor before exchanging contracts.
Solihull Borough Council - Tax Band D
Click for EPC Information
Misrepresentation Act 1967
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.