1-bedroom apartment sold subject to contract
Eleanor Lodge, 24 Station Road, Knowle, Solihull, B93 0JN - Asking Price £325,000
- LUXURY FIRST FLOOR, 1 DOUBLE BEDROOM, OVER 55'S RETIREMENT APARTMENT
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL - LIFT ACCESS
- RECEPTION HALL WITH SECURITY INTERCOM
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM WITH JULIETTE BALCONY OVERLOOKING THE COMMUNAL GARDENS
- FULLY INTEGRATED KITCHEN
- 1 DOUBLE BEDROOM - WALK-IN WARDROBE/DRESSING ROOM
- SHOWER ROOM
- ELECTRIC HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZING
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE - VISITORS PARKING
- RESIDENTIAL LOUNGE WITH COFFEE BAR OVERLOOKING AND GIVING ACCESS TO COMMUNAL GARDENS
- GUEST SUITE - ON-SITE MANAGER WITH 24HR SUPPORT
- 997 YEAR UNEXPIRED LEASE - NO CHAIN
17 Eleanor Lodge is an attractive, well-proportioned, tastefully presented, 1 double bedroom, luxury, first floor, over 55’s, retirement apartment residence, recently built by Messrs Churchill Retirement Living. Being most peacefully, yet conveniently, situated within the heart of Knowle village, the bright and airy accommodation is ‘as brand new’, and further benefits from convenient lift access, a 997 year unexpired lease and no upward chain.
'My late dad moved here after losing mum and wished he'd have done it sooner. He loved his well laid out apartment and easy access to the village as well making and meeting new friends and old in the beautiful residents lounge. Unfortunately he only lived here for 8 months before he had to go into a nursing home and I'm sorry he didn't get more time because he loved it here.'
We have been advised that the property is LEASEHOLD, with approximately 997 years unexpired and is subject to a current annual ground rent of £287 and a current annual service charge of approximately £3,400, paid in 2 equal half yearly instalments. You should check this with your legal advisor before exchanging contracts.
Solihull Borough Council - Tax Band TBC
Click for EPC Information
Misrepresentation Act 1967
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.