4-bedroom detached house sold subject to contract
Bills Lane, Shirley, Solihull, B90 2PP - Asking Price £550,000
- ENTRANCE PORCH - RECEPTION HALL
- LIVING ROOM - CONSERVATORY
- RE-FITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN - FITTED UTILITY
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS (2 TO GROUND FLOOR)
- 2 RE-FITTED ENSUITE SHOWER ROOMS
- WALK-IN WARDROBE TO MAIN GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM
- RE-FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM (GROUND FLOOR)
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZING
- DETACHED ANNEX, COMPRISING:
- RECEPTION HALL
- FITTED CLOAKROOM
- ESTABLISHED REAR GARDEN
- 'IN & OUT' DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR MULTIPLE VEHICLES - FREEHOLD
220 Bills Lane is thoughtfully extended and much improved, 4 bedroom, 2 en-suite, detached family home, having been expensively and tastefully refurbished by the current owners and presented to the very highest standards throughout. This impressive, conveniently situated, residence is set on a corner plot behind a screened ‘in & out’ driveway and further benefits from a versatile, detached annex, which supplements the already spacious accommodation on offer.
We have lived in this wonderful house, which we have fully renovated and modernised, for 8 years. It has been a perfect home for our family, which has a great child friendly garden and a lovely big driveway and has made lots of great memories. The property has been perfect in every way - it is spacious bright and warm and in a fantastic location with lovely surroundings, being just a few minutes’ walk from the train station, excellent local schools and all local amenities and is perfectly situated to enjoy ‘Bills Woods’ and numerous local nature walks.
Solihull Borough Council
Click for EPC Information
Misrepresentation Act 1967
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.