3-bedroom detached house for sale
Needlers End Lane, Balsall Common, Coventry, CV7 7AB - Asking Price £625,000
- CANOPY PORCH - RECEPTION HALL WITH PARQUET FLOOR
- GUEST CLOAKROOM
- THROUGH LOUNGE WITH FEATURE INGLENOOK, OPEN HARTH AND REAR CANOPY
- DINING ROOM WITH PARQUET FLOOR
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH AGA STOVE
- SITTING ROOM/SNUG
- FITTED UTILITY
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS - EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- SUN BALCONY
- 'RETRO' FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - PARTIAL DOUBLE GLAZING
- DELIGHTFUL ESTABLISHED SOUTH FACING PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- DEEP SCREENED LAWNED FORE GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR MULTIPLE VEHICLES
- FREEHOLD - ELEVATED POSITION
62 Needlers End Lane is a charming and most attractive, tastefully presented, well-proportioned, 3 double bedroom, detached, character family home, boasting a discreet yet most convenient elevated situation in this highly desirable modern village setting.
Where did the last 47 years go. Happy memories, a home always filled with people, kids, grandkids and friends. Lively with laughter and lots of music.
Enjoying the space provided for parties, either inside or in the large garden.
Curling up in front of the inglenook on cold winter nights. The convenience of being able to walk to the shops, pubs and restaurants with an occasional trip to the bookies.
Unfortunately, it is time for us to move on, but the house waits expectantly to be filled again with lots of people, conversation, fun and laughter.
shall miss it.
Solihull Borough Council
Click for EPC Information
Misrepresentation Act 1967
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.