5-bedroom detached house for sale
Heycroft, Coventry, CV4 7HE - Asking Price £800,000
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- RECEPTION HALL WITH CONTEMPORARY OAK AND GLASS STAIRCASE
- RE-FITTED GUEST CLOAKROOM
- LIVING ROOM WITH BAR AND INGLENOOK - SITTING ROOM
- CONSERVATORY WITH UNDER FLOOR HEATING
- EXTENDED RE-FITTED FULLY INTEGRATED, AIR CONDITIONED DINING KITCHEN
- FITTED UTILITY - STUDY
- 5 BEDROOMS - 3 RE-FITTED EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOMS
- RE-FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZING
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE - DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR MULTIPLE VEHICLES
- ESTABLISHED REAR GARDEN
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION - FREEHOLD
15 Heycroft is a spacious, much improved, thoughtfully extended, modern, 5 bedroom, 2 en-suite, larger, executive detached, family home, enjoying an enviably peaceful cul-de-sac setting, with a delightful open aspect to the front, in this highly desirable and sought after residential area.
This beautiful property has been a home to me and my family for the past 17 years.
In the recent years we have made several changes to the property to give it a modern and contemporary feel.
Our home is positioned on a generous plot which is in a convenient location for both Coventry and Warwick universities, Coventry and Canley train stations and is just off the prestigious Kenilworth Road in a quiet and private cul- de-sac.
Location has always been important factor to us as our children were growing up, we were in close proximity to excellent primary and secondary schools.
The area is a “neighbourhood watch” which has been made it a extremely safe and enjoyable for us live in as a family.
We have been surrounded and supported by a amazing neighbourhood which helped create a safer environment to live in with the regular updates about what Is happening within the area and the local community itself.
After creating so many happy memories we will be sad to leave, but we are just as excited move into our new home.
Coventry City Council
Click for EPC Information
Misrepresentation Act 1967
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.