5-bedroom detached house for sale
Dickens Heath Road, Shirley, Solihull, B90 1RL - Asking Price £595,000
- CANOPY PORCH - RECEPTION HALL
- THROUGH LIVING ROOM - SITTING ROOM
- RE-FITTED FULLY INTEGRATED DINING KITCHEN
- UTILITY - GUEST CLOAKROOM
- 5 BEDROOMS - RE-FITTED ENSUITE BATHROOM
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM - FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZING
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE - DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR MULTIPLE VEHICLES
- ESTABLISHED REAR GARDEN - FREEHOLD
120 Dickens Heath Road is an attractive, well proportioned, tastefully presented, modern, double fronted, 5 bedroom, 2 ensuite, executive detached, family residence, being most conveniently situated in this highly desirable contemporary village setting.
The house is a lovely family home. We have really enjoyed living here for the last six years. It’s a spacious family home with ample parking, great for entertaining with two large family rooms, a kitchen-diner onto an established garden. The location is fantastic with close proximity to the village centre, the local school and a short walk to Whitlocks End train station.
Solihull Borough Council
Click for EPC Information
Misrepresentation Act 1967
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.