3-bedroom link-detached sold subject to contract
Bissell Close, Birmingham, B28 0XX - Offers in Excess of £300,000
- ENTRANCE PORCH - RECEPTION HALL
- LIVING ROOM - RE-FITTED DINING KITCHEN
- CONSERVATORY - RE-FITTED UTILITY
- GUEST CLOAKROOM
- 3 BEDROOMS (1 BEING A FITTED DRESSING ROOM)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM - RE-FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZING
- GARAGE WITH RC DOOR - DRIVEWAY PARKING
- ESTABLISHED REAR GARDEN
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION - FREEHOLD
6 Bissell Close is a beautifully presented, modern, 3 bedroom, link detached residence, enjoying a quiet, convenient, cul-de-sac location in this highly popular residential area.
I have been living here for 10 years and have been very happy.
I have made many improvements to the house during this time, making it a very comfortable and stylish place to live.
The neighbours are very friendly and the quiet and peaceful location suits us all.
Living here is most convenient as I am near to buses, trains, motorways, restaurants. and shops/ supermarkets.
The only reason I am moving is that my two sons live out of town and I would like to be able to accommodate them and their families when they visit me by having a four bedroomed house.
Birmingham City Council
Click for EPC Information
Misrepresentation Act 1967
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.