4-bedroom detached house sold subject to contract
Framefield Drive, Solihull, B91 2SR - Asking Price £430,000
- CANOPY PORCH - RECEPTION HALL
- RE-FITTED GUEST CLOAKROOM
- LOUNGE - RE-FITTED DINING KITCHEN
- EXTENDED GARDEN ROOM - UTILITY
- 4 BEDROOMS - RE-FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZING
- PLEASANT REAR GARDEN WITH CANAL-SIDE VIEWS
- GARAGE STORAGE - DRIVEWAY PARKING
18 Framefield Drive is an immaculately presented, thoughtfully extended, modern, 4 bedroom detached family home, enjoying a peaceful end of cul-de-sac situation in this much sought after residential area.
The house is in a lovely quiet cul de sac, a short walk over the road you are in the country side with a nice walk to the Boat at Catherine De Barnes which is fantastic on a warm summers night.
The house backs onto the Grand Union Canal so it is lovely sitting in the garden watching the barges and listening to the ducks going past. There is also an abundance of wildlife.
Solihull Borough Council
Click for EPC Information
Misrepresentation Act 1967
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.